David Byrne & St Vincent: Love This Giant

Friday 21 March 2014

At the end of 2012, two of my favourite artists got together and released an album.
David Byrne & St Vincent:


You should give them a listen, 
they've put together the best use of brass instruments I've heard in a while.
I can't help but feel like dancing when I listen to this record, 
a cliché at best, but the truth, you might feel it too. 

Unfortunately I didn't manage to see them when they went on tour in the UK late last year, 
and that's something I'm still coming to terms with!

Lend them your ears, whilst I go and dream about them making a second record together:



On a related note, there's a chance you've seen St. Vincent's face pop up everywhere recently, and quite rightly so, her new self titled album is quite fantastic, theres a chance I'll talk about that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment