Lone Graduate

Sunday 12 May 2013

Hey kids!

I graduated almost a year ago, and boy have I been busy.
I've been lucky enough to do some stuff with WPP, 
Foyles and I'm currently working on a comic strip, which I'll get into later.

Man, the origin of this image is a little lame to be honest. I though of it a little after graduation day. After the ceremony I managed to lose almost all of my friends.
Its silly, but one of the things I was looking forward to was taking the super duper clichéd 'throw your hats in the air' picture with all the friends I'd spent the last 3-4 years with. But i couldn't find them, because I misplaced my phone, and they took one without me.
You know, not the end of the world.

I though about ways of managing to recreate a moment I narrowly missed, 
and ended up drawing this.
So I in a way I did get the photo I wanted,
with all the characters I've created,
who have helped me get to where I am today!

See I told you it was a little sad.

Once you're done laughing have a listen to this!


No comments:

Post a Comment