The Work In Progress

Friday 25 May 2012




This is an image I created as part of my proposal for the identity of the Work In Progress show we had a couple of months ago. It's meant to kinda symbolise how us illustrators were putting the core of our work together, the cores of our own worlds you see. But you know, we can have fun doing it too, hence the Tetris like pieces forming the cosmic egg.

In the end my friend Clara's proposal won in the end.
Clara's was way better.

But hey the image still ended up in the show, so it wasn't for nothing!

----------

So, my works now been handed in for my final assessment.
For those of you who don't know, that means I've now done all my work for this degree.

Yeah.

Technically everything.

In a little over a month I'll be completely done with education.
That puts me in a rather nervous disposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment