Near Killer

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Hai thar gauise

As I expressed a few posts ago, I finished all my markable work for my degree.
Man, building up that portfolio was stressful, but hey, it was a mere taster of the rest of my life.



On the road to hand in I was taking work in progress pictures with my phone and tweeting it every other day. It was my way of forcing myself to do work, as in "if I have new stuff to tweet, I've done a substantial amount of work." Sounds a little silly, but I think it worked.

Just over half of the above made it onto twitter,
the rest of the images remained on my phone.

This in a way is a sneak-peek at some of what you'll see from me in my degree show in June.
I'll post the details super soon, hopefully you'll enjoy it.

----------

Now, because I mentioned twitter,
a shameless plugin for my twitter.
Simply, follow me if you like what you see:


----------

Oh, and if you ever need calming down, like I do these days:

1 comment: