Glasser. Ring.

Tuesday 19 October 2010



This is Glasser, aka the one woman orchestra Cameron Mesirow.



She has become my latest aural preoccupation
with the recent release of her debut album Ring.

The story so far:

Listened to Ring.
Mind blown.
Bought Ring.
Saw Glasser on 10-10-10.
Met Cameron Mesirow.
Saw Glasser again within 2 days.
Would see her perform again if I could.

Ring is certainly one of the best things I've heard this year. It will definitely be high up there on my top 10 albums of 2010 when this year comes to an end.

It's one truly eclectic piece of work, full of bewitching synths,
swirling woodwind, and simple, yet beautiful melodies.
Just listen ok:

Treasury Of We


I think Glasser has become my new musical obsession,
but once again, can you blame me?



No.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment