Compose This.

Monday 16 November 2009


I began my 1st academic project at csm a whole month ago, it feels so far away already. I'll take that as a good thing I suppose.

This project was my group's beginning of the 1st term rotation, where each week we'd do a project based on a different field of design, we started off with interactive design.

We had to create a screensaver depicting a computer's soul using a pretty basic program riddled with hidden complexities called Quartz Composer (the penny drops, the terrible pun now makes sense, and I quite rightfully bow my head in shame).

Here are a few pages from my sketchbook that lead up to the final piece...









Can you figure out what I did in the end? Yes it's kinda obvious, I'd put it up now, but the only way I can show it properly here is by recording a video! Hopefully I can post it in the next couple of days. All I can say about it is, it's pretty fun, you might like it.

Well of course I bloody well hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment